My "method" of scoring games is quite simple, really; just think of it as a reverse five-star system. Under said system, more stars equals a higher quality, using my ratings, fewer middle fingers equals a higher quality. As an example: A game that scored 3 stars would receive 2 middle fingers under my system. Simple and (highly) appropriate!
For reference:


Photobucket Photobucket
There isn't a whole lot to say about "Player Wins" or myself, to be honest. I created this places as a means of conveying my thoughts and feelings on the only thing in the world I'm passionate about - video games.

It begins...again...

Posted by Paul Thursday, April 16, 2009

After much deliberation, many discussions, and a fair few internal arguments, I've come to my conclusion: I decided to start my own blog/site. Insane, I know, but hear me out!

Considering the fact that the shit you pull out of your navel is likely to have a blog in this day and age, this may not come as a genuine shock, but to many who know me, who know the things I've done (or lack thereof), they'll know this is quite a step. Most importantly to me, this means I've got a voice outside of The Internauts.net, my pet project with my best of friends for nearly a year now. While I love working on the site and brainstorming ideas for neat things to write with my fellow Nauts, I really feel like I need something that belongs wholly to me, and that's where this place comes in.

I've got an Internauts blog that I update occasionally, but I usually find myself discussing site related matters, mostly because my role has always been in an administration capacity first and foremost.

Anyways, Player Wins is going to be yet another place for me to discuss games. Surprise! It's what I do. Since my interest in writing stuff continues to grow exponentially as I continue to produce my inane crap, I figure I need a place to let that keep growing. I also need as many outlets as possible for my bitching!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Do you love video games? Do you also hate stuff about video games? So do we, so this place is probably for you! Join us as we take a look at various things that may or may not interest you.

Tales of Vesperia

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 2 Fingers

Persona 3

PJ - PS2
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Ninja Blade

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 3 Fingers

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Ken - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 0 Fingers

Ratchet & Clank Future

Ken - PS3
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Sonic Chronicles

Ken - DS
Current Rating: 2 Fingers