My "method" of scoring games is quite simple, really; just think of it as a reverse five-star system. Under said system, more stars equals a higher quality, using my ratings, fewer middle fingers equals a higher quality. As an example: A game that scored 3 stars would receive 2 middle fingers under my system. Simple and (highly) appropriate!
For reference:


Photobucket Photobucket
There isn't a whole lot to say about "Player Wins" or myself, to be honest. I created this places as a means of conveying my thoughts and feelings on the only thing in the world I'm passionate about - video games.

Terrible update

Posted by Ken Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ridiculous, I know. Real life has demolished us. I just graduated college and such, so my life's been in a flux. I'm not entirely sure where PJ is. Dead, most likely.

Or not, who knows?!

But To tide you over til I update the site TONIGHT, I have some questions, and request some input.

PJ and I established Player Wins for video game stuff, but I have some stuff floating around that doesn't pertain to games. Stuff that could serve as more frequent updates! Would people be interested in updates of that nature on blog? Do people read blogs? Let me know.

What's Twitter all about, anyway?

I'm throwing up the first installment of the Licensed game Horseshit tonight (early morning), But where should I go next? Submit your response in the survey below, or if you want to suggest more, comment away.
Click Here to take survey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Do you love video games? Do you also hate stuff about video games? So do we, so this place is probably for you! Join us as we take a look at various things that may or may not interest you.

Tales of Vesperia

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 2 Fingers

Persona 3

PJ - PS2
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Ninja Blade

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 3 Fingers

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Ken - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 0 Fingers

Ratchet & Clank Future

Ken - PS3
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Sonic Chronicles

Ken - DS
Current Rating: 2 Fingers