My "method" of scoring games is quite simple, really; just think of it as a reverse five-star system. Under said system, more stars equals a higher quality, using my ratings, fewer middle fingers equals a higher quality. As an example: A game that scored 3 stars would receive 2 middle fingers under my system. Simple and (highly) appropriate!
For reference:


Photobucket Photobucket
There isn't a whole lot to say about "Player Wins" or myself, to be honest. I created this places as a means of conveying my thoughts and feelings on the only thing in the world I'm passionate about - video games.

Licensed Shit Extravaganza

Posted by Ken Saturday, May 2, 2009

Considering this is shaping up to be the summer of movie-licensed games, I thought it might be interesting to take a look at some other licensed games. I’m planning to do this as a regular feature, possibly two “reviews” per article. Clearly this could prove to be extremely painful for me, but I’ll muscle through it. Right now, I’m finishing up X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and have to say that its one of the best movie licensed games since Spider-Man 2.

What I need from you guys is some suggestions. I know there are a TON of movie games, and cartoon games. But I can’t keep track of them. In the comments section, drop a few suggestions for things I should try, or things you’d like to see me review (make fun of). I’ll obviously be reviewing Wolverine, Transformers 2, and other new licensed games, but the feature shouldn’t be too new. I wanna play some retro shit!

Suggest away!

8 comments
  1. Anonymous Said,

    play yo-noid for the nes!

    Posted on 5/03/2009

     
  2. stevedaman Said,

    Pimp My Ride for the 360! HAHA!

    Posted on 5/03/2009

     
  3. Mitsumania Said,

    Total Recall for the NES or Enter the Matrix!

    Posted on 5/03/2009

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    I pretty much dare you to play any of the licensed junk THQ puts out.

    Posted on 5/03/2009

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    theres alot of great crappy stuff in the nes! attack of the killer tomatoes, the star wars games, JAMES BOND JR! snes has stuff too like cool spot! if you browse the snes library almost evry other game is based on some movie or cartoon license.

    Posted on 5/03/2009

     
  6. nicodameos Said,

    How about the King Kong game that released with the 360? I heard that was junk. And the best one of all? The Burger King 360 game - Sneak King!

    Posted on 5/04/2009

     
  7. Paul Said,

    Oh God...Sneak King. I actually went out of my way to get that game.

    Posted on 5/04/2009

     
  8. Anonymous Said,

    Play Sneak King for sure. Also how about gilligan's island for the NES! TERRIBLE GAME!

    Posted on 5/06/2009

     

Post a Comment

Do you love video games? Do you also hate stuff about video games? So do we, so this place is probably for you! Join us as we take a look at various things that may or may not interest you.

Tales of Vesperia

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 2 Fingers

Persona 3

PJ - PS2
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Ninja Blade

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 3 Fingers

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Ken - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 0 Fingers

Ratchet & Clank Future

Ken - PS3
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Sonic Chronicles

Ken - DS
Current Rating: 2 Fingers