PJ - mbcpeanut@hotmail.com, Ken - gir_dog@hotmail.com or playerwins@live.com
For reference:
So, Ken and I are on the verge of a new podcast, and as such, we've decided to take questions from you guys for our return. If you have anything to ask us, in regards to the site or anything else, fire away in the comments. We'll pick some (or all depending on the amount) to answer in our return-cast. Please note that we're simply going to be testing the waters with this one, so don't be surprised if there's a lack of goofiness on the level of "Bobby Age 8" and "AfricAIDs".
Rest assured, once we're in full swing and podcasting on a regular basis, that's probably going to be the majority of the junk we get into. We're trying to work on some sort of concrete release schedule, but like I've said in the past, working on this stuff is extremely time consuming, and sometimes it's just hard to pull it off. That being said, we're going to try out hardest to get this shit done for you guys.
YES! I've got a question to ask you guys...was there soe internal reason the Internauts stopped and was there ever any kind of arguing about what should happen with that site? I ask this because of all the breaks in updates and design changes all the time and suddenly you two splitting off on your own.
Posted on 4/22/2009
Are you guys going to keep Player Wins, or are you going to transfer all of this to The Internauts down the line?
Posted on 4/22/2009
i have questions about how you guys do the podcast. do you find stuff thats funny before and then talk about it or just find it while talking? ijust want to hear more about how the podcasts works.
Posted on 4/22/2009
P and K in the podcast HOUSE!!! But seriously, before guys said you had "stuff coming" before for the Internauts, but did you ever do it? I'm just wondering cause you guys always seemed like you had something on the horizion that never worked out.
Posted on 4/22/2009
HiHi,
<3 the podcasts.
Q: Do you have girlfriends!?!!??! <3<3<3
I <3 Gamer Nerds 4 Life Ya'll!
Posted on 4/22/2009
Oh god! Now their getting proposals on here!
Posted on 4/22/2009
my question is what are your wer your gotys last year? you know action, rpg on and on. id like to know!
Posted on 4/22/2009
I'm caught between buying consoles. Wii, 360, PS3. What do you guys think? I'd like to know what kind of games you recommend for each also. That would help me decide.
Posted on 4/22/2009
what internauts features will you be bringing back?
i saw pj tell someone in the comments of one feature that he was planning to bring back his stuff but what else?
can we expect to see jim ever again/? what about casual gaming since they were ritten by other people?
Posted on 4/22/2009
Did video kill the radio star?
Posted on 4/22/2009
@mitzumania
thats a good one. lol
and it makes me wonder what kind of music do you guys listen to? i dont think its ever been mentioned.
Posted on 4/22/2009
Favorite genre of games GO!
Posted on 4/23/2009
To the above: Shut the fuck up.
Anyways, questions! Favorite game series? Favorite old console? Guilty pleasure game(s)?
Also who came up with Pokerotica? That was fantastic.
Posted on 4/23/2009
if you could be one vegetable which would it be and why??
Posted on 4/23/2009
I was wondering how old you guys are?
Posted on 4/23/2009
what games do you guys hate the most out of all games?
Posted on 4/23/2009
Can we get a timeline on this thing? Are we going to wait a month for it or what?
Posted on 4/25/2009
Just to let everyone know, we'll be recording the podcast tomorrow, and I hope to have it up by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. So, if you've got any more questions, it would be best to post them here asap. Thanks, gang.
Posted on 4/26/2009
I guess you guys are busy with the podcast today! I hope we get it SOON!
Posted on 4/28/2009
Post a Comment