My "method" of scoring games is quite simple, really; just think of it as a reverse five-star system. Under said system, more stars equals a higher quality, using my ratings, fewer middle fingers equals a higher quality. As an example: A game that scored 3 stars would receive 2 middle fingers under my system. Simple and (highly) appropriate!
For reference:


Photobucket Photobucket
There isn't a whole lot to say about "Player Wins" or myself, to be honest. I created this places as a means of conveying my thoughts and feelings on the only thing in the world I'm passionate about - video games.

Comments are GO!

Posted by Paul Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah, so you kept asking...and kept asking...and kept asking...AND I WOULDN'T ALLOW IT! I really didn't want to have to deal with trolling and fanboys on The Internauts, so I flat-out refused to allow for commenting. So I get here and it's the same thing, comment! SO FUCK YOU GUYS! COMMENTING IS ON! I feel like I didn't even need to mention it, since some of you have already figured that out for yourselves! Enjoy, kiddos!

31 comments
  1. MegaManX Said,

    Hells yeah! I'mglad your around still P to the J. You were my fav Naut. I'm glad you got this shit together! BOBBY 4LYF

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    i agree with steve. podcast. the "lost" podcast you guys posted up last time almost killed me. the nauts kinda feels dead to me right now. maybe this is what you guys need? a fresh start? i also feel like the "whole show" is you and ken. so i think if you guys are gonna make a break and start fresh it needs to be by yourselves. at least think about bringing ken into teh player wins fold cause you guys work great together.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  3. nicodameos Said,

    While I would love a new podcast...I just want you guys to focus on weeding out the weak links and focusing on what you need to do. Honestly Kevin and Charles never really did it for me. The Internauts was always PJ/Paul and Ken.

    I don't think anyone went to the Nauts for stuff about movies, especially the random Oscar-Bait shit Kevin use to write about.

    Whatever you do, I hope you'll keep the 10 of us who like your stuff informed. ;)

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    podcast podcast podcast podcast! BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY! BOBBY!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  5. These comments are really great. Its stuff like this thats pushing PJ and I to keep trying. That being said, the two of us are itching to podcast again, and we'll be working on new stuff and getting the gears going ASAP.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  6. Anonymous Said,

    I'm stoked that you guys are looking at a fresh start. The thought of a new podcast makes me extremely happy. Hippo teeth the size of your head, tentacle rape, AIDs filled tooth brushes and, of course, Bobby Age 8!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  7. stevedaman Said,

    @Ken

    Yeah, you BETTER DO IT! You think we like 5 podcasts in the span of nearly 12 months???? NO WE DON'T!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  8. Paul Said,

    Listen, we got shit to do! We can't be podcasting all day long! Jesus, you kids! But seriously, we're gonna get to work on stuff for you guys real soon. Don't worry about it!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  9. Anonymous Said,

    @Ken

    That's good to hear. I really hope you guys don't quit. Even if you let go of the Internauts instead of renewing, as long as you guys are around we'll be cool!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  10. you have lot sof time for podcast fool! get to work on it! we need to hear more about how people in africa all have AIDs!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  11. Anonymous Said,

    I thought Kevin was alright on the podcast, mostly because he was a punching bag. But I have to admit that I never really read his stuff. I glanced at a couple of his game reviews, but they seemed pretty shallow.

    Rhen was a lot of fun, mostly because he was always involved in some kind of practical joke by the rest of the guys, and his Pokemon story with the battle music was epic.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  12. MegaManX Said,

    Why so much hate for the other guys? I know they aren't P and K but they are still alright. I wouldn't be sad if you guys went it alone, but they weren't bag guys!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  13. Anonymous Said,

    @MegaMan

    Hate for the others guys because they weren't interesting. Jim was the only one that I cared about, but he was a secondary writer.

    Charles was good for writing, I read his blog all the time, but I wasn't really interested in him at all.

    Going by these comments, it seems to me like no one really cared about what Kevin wrote and Rhen was just on the podcast.

    I think if you guys can find 1, or maybe 2, really solid "characters" as in people with a sense of humor that fit in with you guys; you should try it out. But I don't think you should go giving spots on your quote-unquote roster unless you really think they fit.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  14. Bobby Age: 8 Said,

    I can't believe you guys made fun of my pictures. I cried for hours.

    PS I'm now 25-years-old, well built and I own a gun. I will be finding your places of residence shortly!

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  15. molotov Said,

    i'm glad you don't have to sign up to comment. i always hate that. rock on, PJ and long live the Nauts. At least in spirit.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  16. nicodameos Said,

    @Anonymous

    I totally agree. Cut the dead weight and move on. And if you can find a couple willing people to slot in, go for it. If not, you guys can carry the load.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  17. stevedaman Said,

    @anonymous and nicodameos

    Come on guys...you can like and dislike whoever you want but try not to be so negative. That's not going to win you any points...everyone who worked on the site were obviously friends of theirs. I don't think they want you raging at "OMG THEY SUCKED SO BAD!"

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  18. Anonymous Said,

    Cut everyone and go it alone, Peej. I know Ken is your right hand man, but you've got the skillz that killz. You're the one who writes the truly interesting stuff. Latest Top 5 and Difficulty were fucking brilliant. I would miss the podcast though.

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  19. Paul Said,

    @Anonymous

    I don't think I could really keep going day by day by myself, to be honest. Ken is a real support for me, and always has been for the Nauts. If I'm the one in front, Ken is the one in the back holding me up.

    You don't even know how many times Ken has brought me back from the brink regarding the Nauts. There would simply cease to be an Internauts.net without him.

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  20. nicodameos Said,

    @PJ

    I'm glad that you wouldn't dream of cutting Ken from the loop entirely. It seems like he's an integral part of what you're trying to do here...plus his artwork was awesome.

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  21. Anonymous Said,

    I personally think he's been doing well enough by himself for the past week. We've gotten two good reviews and an interesting feature. He has stuck up a piece of content every day since he made this place, and I personally think it's great.

    Why don't we stop trying to force our decisions on these guys and let them work it out on their own?

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  22. Anonymous Said,

    The Internauts were total Xbots sometimes but I enjoyed their random stuff on the podcast. When they weren't talk about xbox games as usual it was pretty funny.

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  23. Anonymous Said,

    Looks like our bitching worked! HAHA!

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  24. Anonymous Said,

    Love the new site, guys.

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  25. VaughBuren Said,

    I'm excited to see what you guys do with this. You've obviously got us all behind you!

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  26. Anonymous Said,

    came here via the Nauts. i'm sad to see it go but glad that you guys seem to be becoming more tightly focused about this whole thing. looking forward to what happens next.

    ps comments are awesome!

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  27. ROCKY Said,

    I just came here from Ken's Naut post as well. Seems like you guys have things well in hand. This is easily the best design the many iterations of the site has had.

    As far as the Nauts designs went, I personally thought the second was the best, but the third was the easiest to navigate. I hope you guys stick here though. Everything about it is awesome.

    Also looking forward to the return podcast. Like many others have said, they were great!

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  28. Anonymous Said,

    Hit this place up from the Internauts. Glad to see there is a new podcast coming!

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  29. Anonymous Said,

    im glad we can finally comment

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     
  30. stevendaman Said,

    So I guess nothing new today? You guys BETTER BE HARD AT WORK!

    Posted on 4/22/2009

     
  31. Candace Said,

    You guys are super gay, but I love you.
    I'll plug you in my next vlog, even though Ken looks Russian and PJ is the biggest douche of a brother in the history if the world.

    Posted on 4/27/2009

     

Post a Comment

Do you love video games? Do you also hate stuff about video games? So do we, so this place is probably for you! Join us as we take a look at various things that may or may not interest you.

Tales of Vesperia

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 2 Fingers

Persona 3

PJ - PS2
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Ninja Blade

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 3 Fingers

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Ken - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 0 Fingers

Ratchet & Clank Future

Ken - PS3
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Sonic Chronicles

Ken - DS
Current Rating: 2 Fingers