My "method" of scoring games is quite simple, really; just think of it as a reverse five-star system. Under said system, more stars equals a higher quality, using my ratings, fewer middle fingers equals a higher quality. As an example: A game that scored 3 stars would receive 2 middle fingers under my system. Simple and (highly) appropriate!
For reference:


Photobucket Photobucket
There isn't a whole lot to say about "Player Wins" or myself, to be honest. I created this places as a means of conveying my thoughts and feelings on the only thing in the world I'm passionate about - video games.

Backlogging

Posted by Paul Friday, April 17, 2009

As of today, I'm going to be backlogging a bunch of older stuff I've written over the last year. In doing so, it's going to front load the main page with a ton of older content, so I'll be going back and changing the dates on them in order to sync them up properly and clear off the front page. So if you see anything weird pop-up, that's all it is.

My goal is to get as much of my stuff in one place as possible. I know a lot of my last-gen writings have probably been lost forever, but everything I've written for the Internauts.net will probably show up on here at some point. I get really bored of backlogging content, having had to do it no less than three times for the Internauts (twice because of design/layout changes, once because of a cms) so I doubt it'll all get done very quickly, especially considering I'm actually planning to write daily for this place, but it'll all get sorted out eventually. I'm throwing back content into the slider bar underneath the main splash, so check that stuff out when you can.

2 comments
  1. Anonymous Said,

    Once you get Achievement Whoring put up, ar eyou gonna do a new one? I e-mailed you about it after the last edition, but you never put a new one up. Just hoping there will be a new one since its one of my favorite things from the Nauts.

    Posted on 4/20/2009

     
  2. Paul Said,

    For sure, man. I'm probably going to be finishing off backlogging all my old stuff in the next week or so, and then I'll be doing updates to all my previous series that I had abandoned. (Achievement Whoring, Hidden Gems, Week in Games, Final Thoughts)

    Posted on 4/21/2009

     

Post a Comment

Do you love video games? Do you also hate stuff about video games? So do we, so this place is probably for you! Join us as we take a look at various things that may or may not interest you.

Tales of Vesperia

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 2 Fingers

Persona 3

PJ - PS2
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Ninja Blade

PJ - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 3 Fingers

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Ken - Xbox 360
Current Rating: 0 Fingers

Ratchet & Clank Future

Ken - PS3
Current Rating: 1 Finger

Sonic Chronicles

Ken - DS
Current Rating: 2 Fingers